Meera Niketan Girls
M.V.P. Meera Niketan School, started in july, 1952 is a unit of Gandhi Vidya Mandir, an institute of more than 60 years standing, working region where English Medium education has yet to spread. GVM was a creation of the Shri Kanhaiyalal Dugar, who after embracing ‘sanyas’& came to be known as Swami Shri Ramsharanji, He was a man of vision and dedication, and an embodiment of Universal humanism.
Since its inception the school has embarked on the mission of creating individuals who are confident about their potential, diligent and focused towards their goals, sensitive to their environment and above all, creators of their own destiny.
The school has been conceptualized to equip the pupil with the means to discover in themselves a doctor, an engineer, a teacher, a social activist, a sports person, an environmentalist a poet, author or an economist.
M.V.P. Meera Niketan School
- Focuses on Learning by doing
- Encourages Exploration & Discovery
- Inculcates Love for Learning
- Prepares for Future Challenges
Our Unique Features
- A New High- Tech Futuristic Building
- Purely spoken English Environment
- Highly Qualified & Experienced Staff
- Innovative Teaching Methodologies
- Learning Based on knowledge, Skills & Values
- Regular Classes, Seminars, Workshops & Camps on personality Development, spoken English, Art & Craft
- Career Counseling
- Yoga & Sports