List of Laboratories in Computer Science & Engineering Department
- Object Oriented Programming Lab
- Data Structures Lab
- Internet Programing Lab
- System Programming Lab
- RDBMS Lab
- Operating Systems Lab
- Graphics and Multimedia Lab
- Networking Lab
- Software Development Lab
Server IBM System X 3650 2 GB RAM 2.9 GHz Dual Core Xeon Processor, 6x300 GB HDD, Windows server 2008 installed.
- 80 Pentium Dual Core 2.5 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD, Windows XP preinstalled with LCD Monitor
- 30 Pentium Dual Core 2.5 GHz, 1 GB RAM, 160 GB HDD, Windows XP preinstalled with LCD Monitor
- More than 10 printers including Laser, Inkjet, Dot matrix etc.
- High Resolution Scanner
- All kind of Audio visual aids are available including, LCD projectors.
- Operating System: MS XP, SUSE Linux ES4, MS Server 2003/08. Programming Tools & IDE's: Turbo C++,Borland, MS Visual Studio, MS Visual Studio .Net 05.
- Office tools: MS Office XP, MS Office 07
Local Area Netword Designed on Gigabit Cat-6.
All Labs are equipped with 1 Gbps leased line connection.
Complete connectivity in the campus through Optical Fibre.