1. Understanding and living human consciousness through Chetna Vikas Mulya Shiksha.
2. Promoting awareness towards health & building strength and stamina through sports, PT, yoga, and pranayama.
3. Developing competence in fluency & clear pronunciation of English, Hindi, Chhattisgarhi and Sanskrit.
4. Building focus and cultural understanding through music, dance, and art.
5. Developing creativity through art, craft and film making.
6. Inculcating presentation skills through seminar classes.
7. Sambodhan (addressal), Guided learning & Peer learning for social development.
8. Creating opportunities for building confidence in public speaking.
9. Using storytelling to inculcate focus and listening skills.
10.Developing confidence of students in communicating with eminent public figures through Educational Tours & Higher Learning classes.
11.Building entrepreneurial skills through Basant Mela.
12.Developing discipline, teamwork and poise through performances displayed at Prerana Utsav (Annual Function).